OIAM, our annual day of service in the community, will take place on Saturday, April 29.
8:00am – Breakfast
9:00am – Go to work sites
We will be doing projects for:
- Our elderly or disabled neighbors (Cleaning, Painting, Yard work, Trash hauling, Wheelchair ramp building, Home repairs)
- Local non-profit agencies (Ronald McDonald House, UVa Hospital Hospitality House, Baptist Clothing Center)
- OIAM Jr.: elementary and older preschoolers
- Nursery: reservations required
Some projects are scheduled for other times:
- April 15, 20, 21: preparing a house for painting (Check with Alan Hendricks)
- April 29: International Rescue Committee 2:00-5:00 pm (Check with Erin Brown)
We need to borrow big coolers to take food and drinks to the work sites. Put your name on your cooler and leave it on the stage in Fellowship Hall.
Have questions? Want to sign up for a project? Sign up online or contact Sarah Buchanan.