Each Wednesday night our Children’s Mission Program will be assembling 12 bags of healthy, non-perishable food to go in weekend backpacks for children at Venable Elementary School. This backpack program at Venable provides meals and snacks for the weekend for families who are currently unable to provide meals for the family. All Souls Church is partnering with UBC to collect food for these weekend bags. You can help by donating packages of 12 or more of the following foods:
- Oatmeal, Grits, Cream of wheat, Individual cereal, Breakfast bars
- Soup, Chili, Instant noodles, Peanut butter/cheese crackers
- Mac & cheese, Canned chicken, Canned Ravioli, Canned Beefaroni, Canned Spaghetti, Canned Beans
- Protein bars, Fruit cups, Raisins, Popcorn, Pudding, Pretzels
- Shelf-stable milk boxes, Juice boxes
Look for collection boxes on the stage in the fellowship hall, and in the first floor lobby.