The Christmas Post Office for Global Missions, sponsored by the Kittie Colvin Trail Circle, opens Sunday, November 27. This is a way for you to exchange Christmas greetings with other church members and regular attenders and to support Global Missions.
The “post office” box is located on a table in the first floor lobby.
- Write the names of the recipients on your cards and place them in the appropriate alphabet slots.
- Deposit 47¢ per card (and any additional contribution) into the container on the table, or give it to any Kittie Colvin Trail Circle member.
- If you are sending cards to members who are shut-ins or who might not be here in December, please write the address on the card so we can deliver it after Christmas.
- Pick up any cards addressed to you or your family. Please do not remove any cards but your own.
- Do not place cards in the box after Saturday, December 24.
- Please do not include cards for members who do not attend regularly or have moved away.
ALL proceeds go to the CBF Global Missions Fund.