The Leadership Transition Team (LTT) has moved on to its remaining charges. These are:
- Recommend when the Associate Minister position should be filled,
- work with the Senior Minister search committee to clarify responsibilities, and
- prepare a summary of characteristics of a Senior Minister to be recruited.
More details about these tasks can be found in the presentation materials from the town hall.
Regarding the third task, the LTT will hold congregational conversations to build on the work that the church did for the 2011-2012 transition team report, the 2015 questionnaire, and the leadership retreat. These conversations are meant to help the church understand its past, present, and future and prepare for where God is calling us for the next stage of the church’s life. Please plan to attend!
- Wednesday, May 11: During the evening fellowship program, Rev. Dalton and the LTT will lead an initial discussion and prayer time about the interim and transition period.
- Sunday, May 29: Rev. Dalton and the LTT will facilitate small-group conversations after worship (time and details TBD).
- Sunday, June 5: Rev. Dalton and the LTT will facilitate small-group conversations before worship (time and details TBD).
Note that the May 29 and June 5 events will be the same. You need to attend only one of those two; please plan for whichever is more convenient. We will also conduct off-site conversations as needed for people who are not able to make either event.