We invite you to join one of our Sunday morning classes. All classes meet from 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Preschool Division – Preschool Suite – Ground Floor (G12)
- Director, Judy Gough; Assistant Director, Aimee Marshall
- Babies, Room G11, Diane Woerner, Jennifer Wagoner, Nancy Lynch, Laura Faye Groff, Karen Minor
- Younger Preschool, Room G10, Diana Ames
- Older Preschool – Kindergarten, Room G09, Judy Shah
- 1st-3rd Grades, Room 212D, Katherine Hamel, Laura Morris, Michelle Proffitt
- 4th-5th Grades, Room 212B, Patti Badgett
- Grades 6-8, Room 303, Beth Cheuk
- Grades 9-12, Room 305, Laura Faye Groff, Rachel Miller
Adult Division (in alphabetical order)
- English Classes (ESOL), Fellowship Hall, Jeannette May, Nell Tiller, Anne Keith, Tom Leland
English for International students and visiting scholars
- Joyful Servants, Room G17, Pam Johnson
Uses “Formations” literature for median and senior adults. This class starts at 9:30.
- Kairos Class, Off Fellowship Hall, David Wagoner
Discussion-based fellowship. We are somewhere between 20-somethings and senior adults.
- Koinonia Class, Room 117, Ed Barker
Discussion-based coed class uses “Formations” literature.
- New Adults Bible Study Class, Room 115, Richard and Linda Smith
- New Life Class, Room 209, Larry Johnson, Barbara Moore
Discussion-based class, median adults are especially welcome
- Open Minds, Room 120, Debra Bryant, Ed Lowry, Ron Tweel
Explores a progressive approach to Christianity described at <www.ProgressiveChristianity.org>.
- Seekers, Room G14, Jack Averill, Terry Turner
Coed median/senior class using “Many Witnesses One Lord” by Barclay in a discussion format. This class starts at 9:30.
- Young Adults Class, Off Fellowship Hall, Phil Woodson
Discussion-based class, college students,graduate students/young singles & marrieds are especially welcome.