We invite you to join one of our Sunday morning classes. All classes meet from 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Preschool Division – Preschool Suite – Ground Floor (G12)
- Director, Judy Gough; Assistant Director, Aimee Marshall
- Babies, Room G11 – Diane Woerner
- Younger Preschool, Room G10
- Older Preschool, Room G09 – Judy Shah
- Kindergarten-5th grades, Room 212b – Katherine Hamel, Laura Morris, Michelle Proffitt, Erin Brown, Debby Johnson
- Grades 6-8, Room 303 – Raynell Stokes
- Grades 9-12, Room 305 – Sarah Wilson
Adult Division (in alphabetical order)
- English Classes (ESOL), Fellowship Hall – Jeannette May, Nell Tiller, Anne Keith
English for International students and visiting scholars
- Joyful Servants, Room G17 – Sally Chewning
Uses “Formations” literature for median and senior adults. This class starts at 9:30.
- Kairos Class, Off Fellowship Hall – Scott Miller
Discussion-based fellowship. We are somewhere between 20-somethings and senior adults.
- Koinonia Class, Room 117 – Ed Barker
Discussion-based coed class uses “Formations” literature.
- New Life Class, Room 209 – Larry Johnson, Barbara Moore
Discussion-based class, median adults are especially welcome
- Open Minds, Room 120 – Debra Bryant, Ed Lowry, Ron Tweel
Explores a progressive approach to Christianity described at <www.ProgressiveChristianity.org>.
- Seekers, Room G14 – Jack Averill
Coed median/senior class covering a challenging range of Biblical studies. This class starts at 9:30.
- Young Adults Class, Off Fellowship Hall – Will Brown
Discussion-based class; undergraduate and graduate students, 20-somethings, and all young adults are especially welcome.