We invite you to join one of our Sunday morning classes. All classes meet from 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Summer Schedule: June 5 – August 21
Preschool Department: Usual schedule
Children’s Department: Grades K-5 together
Youth Department: Grades 6-12 together (only meeting June 5, July 3, August 14)
- Joyful Servants: regular schedule, open to all
- Combined Adult DVD Series: room 117, open to all – “Science and Religion”
Other classes will resume August 28, 2016.
Preschool Division – Preschool Suite – Ground Floor (G12)
- Director, Judy Gough; Assistant Director, Aimee Marshall
- Babies/Younger Preschool, Room G11, Diane Woerner, Jackie Lockwood, Judy Smith, Jennifer Wagoner, Karen Minor
- Older Preschool, Room G09, Judy Shah
- Kindergarten-2nd grades Room 212D, Katherine Hamel, Laura Morris, Michelle Proffitt
- 3rd-5th Grades, Room 212B, Erin Brown, Debby Johnson, Holly Jones
- Grades 6-8, Room 303, Laura Faye Groff
- Grades 9-12, Room 305, Sarah Wilson
Adult Division (in alphabetical order)
- English Classes (ESOL), Fellowship Hall, Jeannette May, Nell Tiller, Anne Keith
English for International students and visiting scholars
- Joyful Servants, Room G17, Pam Johnson
Uses “Formations” literature for median and senior adults. This class starts at 9:30.
- Kairos Class, Off Fellowship Hall, Beth Cheuk
Discussion-based fellowship. We are somewhere between 20-somethings and senior adults.
- Koinonia Class, Room 117, Ed Barker
Discussion-based coed class uses “Formations” literature.
- New Life Class, Room 209, Larry Johnson, Barbara Moore
- Discussion-based class, median adults are especially welcome
- Open Minds, Room 120, Debra Bryant, Ed Lowry, Ron Tweel
Explores a progressive approach to Christianity described at <www.ProgressiveChristianity.org>.
- Seekers, Room G14, Jack Averill
Coed median/senior class covering a challenging range of Biblical studies. This class starts at 9:30.
- Young Adults Class, Off Fellowship Hall
Discussion-based class; college students, graduate students, and all young adults are especially welcome.