We invite you to join one of our Sunday morning classes. All classes meet from 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
June 4 – August 20, 9:45 am
Preschool Department: Usual schedule
Children’s Department: Will not meet July 2 – August 13
Youth Department: Will not meet
Combined Adult Classes: Open to all
- DVD Series, Room 117
- “The Old Testament” with Amy Jill Levine
- Joyful Servants Class: Open to all
- Room G17, 9:30 am
The regular Sunday Bible Study schedule resumes August 27.
Preschool Division – Preschool Suite – Ground Floor (G12)
- Director, Judy Gough; Assistant Director, Aimee Marshall
- Babies/Younger Preschool, Room G11, Diane Woerner, Judy Smith, Jennifer Wagoner, Karen Minor
- Older Preschool, Room G09, Judy Shah
- Kindergarten-2nd grades Room 212D, Katherine Hamel, Laura Morris, Michelle Proffitt
- 3rd-5th Grades, Room 212B, Erin Brown, Debby Johnson
- Grades 6-8, Room 303, Brad Groff, Raynell Stokes
- Grades 9-12, Room 305, Sarah Wilson
Adult Division (in alphabetical order)
- English Classes (ESOL), Fellowship Hall, Jeannette May, Nell Tiller, Anne Keith
English for International students and visiting scholars
- Joyful Servants, Room G17
Uses “Formations” literature for median and senior adults. This class starts at 9:30.
- Kairos Class, Off Fellowship Hall, Scott Miller
Discussion-based fellowship. We are somewhere between 20-somethings and senior adults.
- Koinonia Class, Room 117, Ed Barker
Discussion-based coed class uses “Formations” literature.
- New Life Class, Room 209, Larry Johnson, Barbara Moore
- Discussion-based class, median adults are especially welcome
- Open Minds, Room 120, Debra Bryant, Ed Lowry, Ron Tweel
Explores a progressive approach to Christianity described at <www.ProgressiveChristianity.org>.
- Seekers, Room G14, Jack Averill
Coed median/senior class covering a challenging range of Biblical studies. This class starts at 9:30.
- Young Adults Class, Off Fellowship Hall, Amanda Ohlms, Brett Lissenden
Discussion-based class; undergraduate and graduate students, 20-somethings, and all young adults are especially welcome.